Heritage Mini Coaster Book
You will need
- 2 Chipboard Coasters cut 10 x 10 cm
- 2 sheets of C38 006 from the Heritage Range
- 1 sheet of C38 009, C38 010 and C38 011
- Matching die-cut roses from the Fabscraps Roses Book (MCDC-04)
- Tags and music notes page from the Heritage Journal Tag booklet
- Pages from the Heritage Journal Pages booklet
- Heritage Stickers ST38 001 and ST38 002
- The word Timeless DC38 011
- Fabscraps Metal embellishments, charms and pearls
- 2 sheets of coordinating cardstock
- 1 piece of ribbon 50cm in length
- Cut 3 strips measuring 10 x 25.5cm, two from C38 006 patterned paper and one from cardstock.
- Place your cardstock face down. Adhere one of the 10 x 25.5cm C38 006 patterned paper to the card stock. Turn over and lay your 50cm ribbon across the cardstock and securely adhere in place using double sided tape.
- Adhere one 10 x 10cm coaster to each end of the strip on top of the ribbon.
- Apply adhesive thoroughly on top of the coasters and on the middle exposed cardstock. Adhere 10 x 25.5cm C38 006 patterned paper on top.
- Sand your edges so they are flush with the coaster.
- Bend your coaster book creating a curved spine and tie your ribbons together to keep it in shape.
- Now to create the accordion pages to go inside: cut 2 strips of cardstock measuring 9cm x 30 cm. Score every 9cm. If you want your strips to be longer, just adhere additional strips on the end.
- Decorate your pages using the pictures as ideas using all the Fabscraps products and your own photographs.
- When you are finished decorating your accordion book, adhere to the bottom end of your coaster book.
Cut the spine 10cm x 11.5cm out of cardstock or matching patterned paper and adhere to the outside spine of the booklet to strengthen the outside curved spine of the book!