C90 Christmas Snow
C88 Floral Dreams
C87 Journey in Time
C86 Mother Earth
C85 Shabby Rose
C84 Vintage Elegance
C82 Beach Bliss
C81 Zooty Cuties
C79 Christmas Memories
C78 Jungle Mist
C76 Country Kitchen
C74 Floral Delight
C72 Beach Affair
C71 Elegant Chic
C70 Royal Baby
C68 Oh! Sew Beautiful
C67 Industrial Chic
C66 Gentlemans Club
C65 Retro Twist
C63 French Heritage
C62 Country Living
C61 Angelic Christmas
C59 Wild At Heart
C58 Milkshake Chic
C57 Baby Bear
C56 Little Peeps
C55 Romantic Travel
C53 Marie Antoinette
C52 Enchanted Gardens
C43 Vintage Baby
C41 High Tea
C31 Timeless Travel
C30 Shabby Chic
For This Project You Will Need
- FabScraps Marie Antoinette paper range: C53 004/005
- Journal Die Cut Book MC53 001
- Die Cut Chipboard DC53 010/024
- For the title chippys I used gesso, glimmer mist and clear crackle paint
- Fabscraps Metal Embellishments
- Flowers, twine, gesso, ink ribbon, doily, gauze
- Distress edges on the C53 005 for the background. If you want to save paper, cut a square from this in the center, about 6 x 6 inches.
- Trim C53 004 to 11 by 11 and distress edges, Attach to background.
- I used a swirl mask and some gesso on C53 004 and let dry.
- Cut 4 hearts from the 6 x 6 C53 005 cut out section. Ink edges, curl edges, add some gauze between layers and glue them together. Add a twine bow and some Fabscraps Metal Embellishments.
- I have misted my doily to use behind the photo.
- Make a twine circle to use on top of the photo.
- Cut the pink strip to use under the photo section from the Journal die cut book. Punch the bottom of it and ink the edges. I have also used the large pink tag in the book and inked the edges.
- Paint the chippy feathers with white gesso and spray with some glimmer mists. After this dried I added some clear crackle paint to them and let dry.
- The Flower Girl chippy is painted white with gesso, misted in a light pink and let dry.
- The banner pieces are cut 1 inch wide from C53 004/005. Notch the ends and ink them.
- I first lay everything out and when I like the placement of it all I start to put it all together using glue and pop up squares.
- All Done! Just frame and hang!