Shabby Chic Chandelier
- Use 4" x 6" craft card blank.
- Distress and ink all papers before adhering to card.
- Trim Chandelier paper to fit front of card.
- Cut 3.25" x 5" from Stripe paper and add faux stitching around edge – adhere in center of card.
- Cut 4" x 2" strip from Diamond paper and adhere to card about 1/3 from bottom edge.
- Cut 12" strip from Flower paper, fold “zigzag” to create paper ribbon and adhere to center of Diamond strip.
- Ink and adhere Chandelier die-cut to card using 3D squares.
- Add flat back pearls to chandelier.
- Add 3 flat back pearls to top right corner of card.
- Stamp or print sentiment, trim into strips and add to top right hand side of card.