Wild At Heart
Shabby Chic Special
- Use 4" x 6" craft card blank.
- Distress and ink all papers before adhering to card.
- Trim Chandelier paper to fit front of card and adhere.
- Cut 5.5" x 3.5" from Flower paper, centre and adhere.
- From 3 designs of Flower Sheets use 2 medium flowers and 2 small flowers and 1 medium stamen and 1 small stamen of each design – complete flowers as per Flower sheet instructions.
- Add flat back pearl to each flower.
- Freehand cut 3 stems from Stone Flower paper and adhere to card.
- Adhere flower to top of each stem.
- To create leaves trim a petal from medium flower from flower sheet and a petal from small flower from flower sheet and fold in half – adhere small petal to large petal, only adding glue down the middle to ensure bending of outside edges to create dimensional effect.
- Print or stamp sentiment on Romance paper and mat with Fleur paper – adhere to card top right with 3D squares. Add flat back pearl to sentiment if required.