Wild At Heart
Shabby Chic Tag
- Distress and ink all papers before adhering to card.
- Cut 2.75" x 5" from Fleur paper.
- Cut two top corners at an angle to form a tag.
- Cut 4.25" x 2.75" from Stitched paper and adhere to Fleur paper to line up at bottom edge and scallop bottom edge.
- Cut 4" x 2.75" from Fleur paper and adhere to center of Stitched paper.
- Cut 0.75" x 2.75" strip from Romance paper and adhere to Fleur paper about 1" from bottom.
- Add 3 flat back pearls to bottom right hand side of Fleur paper.
- To create hearts choose 4 designs from Flower Sheet - trim 3 separate petals from a large flower, medium flower, small flower and tiny flower (separated petals look like hearts!). Fold each petal in half – add glue only to center of heart and add tiny petal to small petal to medium petal to large petal. Lift edges of each heart to create 3D heart effect.
- Adhere hearts to left hand side of tag.
- Make a hole in top of tag and add brown organza ribbon bow.