Wild At Heart
Shabby Chic Thank You
- Use 4" x 6" craft card blank.
- Distress and ink all papers before adhering to card.
- Trim Romance paper to fit front of card, ink and adhere.
- Cut 6" x 2" strip from Romance dot and adhere about 1/3 from bottom of card.
- Cut 6" x 1.5" strip from Fleur and center on Romance strip.
- Cut 1" strip from Chandelier stripe.
- Plaid 3 strips of 2" brown organza ribbon and add to 1" strip from Chandelier stripe and adhere to center of Fleur strip.
- Use 1 large and 1 medium flower from Shabby Chic Flower sheet, ink and adhere together.
- Adhere epoxy sticker to Stone Flower paper and trim edge and adhere to bottle top.
- Adhere bottle top to flowers as center.
- Adhere to page with 3D foam squares.
- Add 3 flat back pearls to top right corner of card.
- Stamp or print sentiment on Shabby Chic Flower and add to card bottom right.