Wild At Heart
Timeless Travel Card - Welcome Home
- Use 4"x 6" craft card blank.
- Ink all paper before adhering.
- Cut top off card blank to create tri-angle for roof (mark 2.25" from top on left and right side – cut from top middle to marks).
- Cut Dot paper to cover bottom half of card (about 3.75" x 4 “).
- Cut 0.5" strips from Reed paper and layer to form roof of House.
- Cut 0.5" strip from Stamp paper and cut one edge scallop shape – adhere to bottom of roof (to cover edge of Reed paper).
- Cut 2 squares 1"x 1" from Stripe paper and add for windows.
- Cut 8 tiny squares from Dot (plain side) to create window panes.
- Cut 2 rectangles 1.25" by 1.75" – adhere one to card as door - score top one at 0.25" and glue only 0.25" part as hinged door.
- Add flat back pearl for door handle.
- Cut 0.75" strip from Reed paper and fringe edge with your scissor. Adhere both sides of door and distress for grass effect.
- Stamp or print sentiment and add to card.