Wild At Heart
High Tea Cake
You Will Need the Following
- A 30cm in diameter polystyrene disc (10cm deep)
- A 20cm in diameter polystyrene disc (10cm deep)
- High Tea paper roses (MCDC4)
- Grey Pearls (MP 1012)
- 1x Sheet Cracked Khaki (C41 001A)
- 5x Sheets High Tea (C41 001A)
- FabScraps Punch (TS3 038)
- Craft Glue (G4 013)
- Place your polystyrene discs on top of your High Tea paper and trace a circle for both.
- Now draw another circle around the circles that you have already traced of about 1.5cm to allow you to make a fold.
- Cut out your circles and glue them on top of your polystryrene discs and fold down the extra flap that you will have.
- Measure and cut your High Tea paper (10cm x 30cm). These will make up the sides of your cake.
- Glue your strips to the sides of your cake.
- Now cut as many strips as your Cracked Khaki paper (3.5cm x 30cm)
- Using your decorative punch, punch the edges of your Cracked Khaki strips.
- Glue each strip the bottom of each of your cake discs.
- Now take your grey metallic pearls and glue a line of them right around each of your discs. Glue your pearls on top of your Cracked Khaki strips.
- Now you can glue your smaller cake disc on top and in the center of your larger cake disc.
- Make up as many of your paper roses as you need to go around the top of each of your cake discs.
- Glue them in place and for extra support, take a pin and push it through the center of your rose right down into the polystyrene.
- Glaze the tips of your paper rose petals.
- Make the small bird house on top of the cake.
Your beautiful, fat free cake is now complete.