C90 Christmas Snow
C88 Floral Dreams
C87 Journey in Time
C86 Mother Earth
C85 Shabby Rose
C84 Vintage Elegance
C82 Beach Bliss
C81 Zooty Cuties
C79 Christmas Memories
C78 Jungle Mist
C76 Country Kitchen
C74 Floral Delight
C72 Beach Affair
C71 Elegant Chic
C70 Royal Baby
C68 Oh! Sew Beautiful
C67 Industrial Chic
C66 Gentlemans Club
C65 Retro Twist
C63 French Heritage
C62 Country Living
C61 Angelic Christmas
C59 Wild At Heart
C58 Milkshake Chic
C57 Baby Bear
C56 Little Peeps
C55 Romantic Travel
C53 Marie Antoinette
C52 Enchanted Gardens
C43 Vintage Baby
C41 High Tea
C31 Timeless Travel
C30 Shabby Chic
Outdoor Photography Layout
For This Project You Will Need
- 2 pieces of C48 002 from the Rustic Collection C48
- MC48 001 Die Cut Journal Book (pocket envelope)
- MC DC07 Rustic Flowers
- DC48 015 The Great Outdoors
- Glimmer Mist
- Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone Die
- Martha Stewart leaf punch
- Retro Daisy Punch
- Lumiere paint (metallic)
- dark ink pad (charcoal)
- Martha Stewart edge punch
- Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page, Floral Crochet and Wild Flowers.
- Seam Binding
- Cut one paper C48 002 down to 10x10 and punch around the page.
- Take the other paper and using a corner punch, just punch the corners.
- Using a tape runner, adhere the 10x10 piece to the 12x12 piece as shown.
- Remove excess paper from the backside of the LO as you will use this excess for some of the flowers. To prepare the flowers, punch out the Rustic flowers as well as the swirl flourishes.
- Turn the flowers to the wrong side and spray them using a coordinating color. While the petals are damp, scrunch and twist then slightly to create dimension. After they have dried, layer the flowers and place a small punched out flower and rhinestone in the middle of each flower. Each flower has 3 layers.
- Using the excess paper, die cut 6 spiral flowers from the Tattered Pinecone die and a couple of the leaves from the same die.
- With the scraps, punch the little leaves and tiny flowers.
- Ink, roll and fold distress the leaves for dimension.
- Ink distress all of the edges of leaves and flowers.
- Prepare your spiral roses and set aside.
- To prepare the tag, punch out and edge distress with ink. Use coordinating color Glimmer Mist spray to color seam binding and when dry, thread it through the tag hole.
- Add the tickets and a punched out flourish (you can now journal in the back of the tag).
- Put pocket for tag together.
- Add 3 of the pinecone roses with coordinating leaves, a flourish, and 3 tiny flowers as shown to cover of pocket.
- Punch out a Medallion and cut in half. Tuck the Medallion half to each opposite outside corner of inside punched paper.
- Adhere some tiny flowers around the outside of the halved Medallions.
- Prepare your word chippie with paint in coordinating colors.
- Use strips of a decorative edge punch to mat your photo.
- Adhere Photo to background, place pocket and tag to side of photo and arrange your word chippie and flowers to the page as shown.
- Tuck in leaves around the flowers.