C90 Christmas Snow
C88 Floral Dreams
C87 Journey in Time
C86 Mother Earth
C85 Shabby Rose
C84 Vintage Elegance
C82 Beach Bliss
C81 Zooty Cuties
C79 Christmas Memories
C78 Jungle Mist
C76 Country Kitchen
C74 Floral Delight
C72 Beach Affair
C71 Elegant Chic
C70 Royal Baby
C68 Oh! Sew Beautiful
C67 Industrial Chic
C66 Gentlemans Club
C65 Retro Twist
C63 French Heritage
C62 Country Living
C61 Angelic Christmas
C59 Wild At Heart
C58 Milkshake Chic
C57 Baby Bear
C56 Little Peeps
C55 Romantic Travel
C53 Marie Antoinette
C52 Enchanted Gardens
C43 Vintage Baby
C41 High Tea
C31 Timeless Travel
C30 Shabby Chic
For This Project You Will Need
- FabScraps Rustic Collection paper range: C48 005/007/008 and MC48 001
- Die Cut Chipboard DC48 016/015/023
- 12x12 brown cardstock
- Spell Binders doily die
- For the chippies I used white paint glimmer glam, ink and rock candy crackle paint.
- Liquid pearls, button, twine, paper doily, brown chalk ink.
- Lager flowers made with C48 008 some Tim Holtz paper, die cut and perfect pearls.
- First I made the flowers C48 008 and my Tim Holtz tattered flowers die. I also added in some TH paper and some perfect pearls and a gem to finish them off.
- Distress the edges on the cardstock and C48 005.
- Cut a strip 4 x 10 from C48 005, ink edges.
- Cut a strip 4.5 x 10 from C48 007 and ink edges.
- Cut strip 2 x 7.5 from C48 007, ink edges.
- Cut strip 2.5 x 10 from C48 008 and punch this edge.
- Cut a doily from C48 007 with Spellbinders die and ink edges.
- Tag from MC48 001, ink edges.
- Paint Die Cut Chipboard pieces white and let dry.
- For the title chip board piece I have inked the edges and then covered it with Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle paint. The trees were cut from piece DC48 015 and finished the same. For DC48 023 I have covered with a rustic colored glimmer glam and let dry. I then covered it with Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle paint.
- I first lay everything out and when I like the placement of it all I start to put it all together using glue and pop up squares.
- I have added in a couple of flowers from my stash. Once everything is in place I have added some liquid pearls.
- All Done! Just frame and hang!