Wild At Heart
For This Project You Will Need
- FabScraps Victoria Collection paper range: C49 007/008 MC DC03
- Sticker from ST49 002
- Die Cut Chipboard DC49 016
- Cardstock to use for card
- Spell Binders doily die
- For the chippy I used white paint, and after that dried I used perfect pearls on it
- liquid pearls, ribbon, paper doily, chalk ink
- Flowers from my stash
- I first cut my shape for the card. There are many different shapes you can use.
- From paper C49 007 trace the card shape on it and then cut it out but trim off about 1/8th of an inch to make it a bit smaller than the card.
- Ink the edges and glue it to the card base.
- Add a piece of ribbon with a bow on the top.
- Cut a doily with Spell binders die from C49 008 and ink edges. Attach to paper doily.
- From MC DC003 roses paper I have taken 2 of the leaves. Ink the edges and center and then curl the leaves under.
- Paint Die Cut Chipboard DC49 016 white and let dry. Then add some perfect pearls dust and heat dry to make it shiny.
- I first lay everything out and when I like the placement of it all I start to put it all together using glue and pop up squares.
- Add some liquid pearls and the flowers. All done.