For This Project You Will Need
- For This Layout You Will Need
- MC DC03 Victoria Roses
- MC 0049 8x8 Paper Book
- MC49 001 Die Cut Journal Book
- ST49 001
- C49 001
- C49 003
- C49 007
- DC49 007 Ballet Shoes
- DC49 024 Sparkle - Word
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Butterflies Two" S3-146
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Floral Doily Motifs" S5 - 041
- Two Border punches
- White, Pink and Green Acrylic Paint
- Glitter Glue
- Brads for flower Centers
- 3D Foam Dots
- Ink the edges of C49 003 Patterned Paper with White Acrylic paint.
- Cut the little girl with the flower pot from Patterned Paper C49 001 and ink edges with white acrylic paint.
- Cut out two Floral Doily Motifs (Largest Doily) out of Patterned Paper C49 001 and ink edges with white acrylic paint.
- Cut out and emboss two butterflies out of Spellbinders Butterfly Die out of Patterned Paper C49 001. Ink edges and body with white and pink acrylic paint.
- Cut a 4x12 inch strip of Patterned paper C49 007 and use one of the border punches to punch one of the long sides. Ink edges with white acrylic paint.
- Cut a strip of C49 001 measuring 1/2 inch x 12 inches - use a second border punch and punch both long sides.
- Print a 5x7 photo ( sepia or Black and white) and ink the edges with pink acrylic paint.
- Mat Photo on one of the green papers from the MC 0049 8x8 paper book.
- Mat the matted photo onto a second piece of Pink paper from the MC 0049 8x8 paper book. Ink edges with white acrylic paint.
- Punch out the flowers and leaves as shown in photo and using pop dots stack on top of each other to create a 3D effect. Use any center of your choice.
- Ink all leaves using green acrylic paint to give it a distress look.
- Paint DC49 007 - Ballet Shoes with light pink acrylic paint and use Stickles or glitter glue to mark the details of the shoe.
- Paint DC49 024 - Sparkle Word with green paint and add glitter glue to the two stars.
- Cut out two tags from the MC49 001 Die Cut Journal book. Cut out one of the centers from the tags and with a 3D foam dot place it on top of the other tag.
- Assemble all pieces as per Photo provided. Note using 3D foam dots on all the embellishments will give your page dimension.